Friday, August 17, 2012

Post 8 of 30.

(I will get through these eventually)

Five passions I have!

1. Painting. It is one of the only things that I have a slight natural knack for. Of course, I need practice because nothing comes perfect without practice, but I love to paint. Love it.

2. The piano. I absolutely love playing the piano. I love the way the keys feel under my fingers and how I can just relax and play.

3. Visiting the temple. Maybe a sort of cliche answer, but there is something about the temple that pulls me and I almost feel sometimes that every moment spent outside of the temple is a moment wasted. There is so much work to be done and so much spirituality to be felt that sometimes I don't want to leave when a session is over.

4. My family. My son, my husband, my sisters, parents, brother. I love to be with my family. I love to hear how they are, talk to them, share things with them.

5. Photography. I really love to take pictures of scenery, nature, statues, buildings. I like to snap pictures of special moments in my life so when I have to leave a beautiful place behind, or a moment that left me in awe, I can take a piece of it with me and remember it every time I look at the picture I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment