Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Crafty Endeavors

Taking a break from my "list" posts, I thought I would post all my recent crafty undertakings. Though I can't take all the credit, all of the vinyl featured in these projects were done by my lovely sister, Emili.

 This first one is a line of lyrics I caught one day from the artist Rocky Volato, For some reason, this line had quite an impact on me, so I decided to put it in my house.
 This second one is the first of many subway art boards featuring a different holiday or season. I don't know why I love subway art so much, but I do. This particular one is, obviously, for autumn.
 This picture has horrible lighting, my apologies. But the board is dark gray with black white and gray fabric flowers in the corner. This is supposed to help remind me to just breathe when times get hard and remember what is important in life.
 The Christmas subway art, I promise there are a ton of them....
 This is a canvas I am going to put up in my son's room. I absolutely love this Dr. Seuss quote. I think its adorable.
 My fourth of july subway art board!
 My freedom blocks, it took me FOREVER to figure out how to do these. I tried everything from modpodging paper on with letters over it, to stickers to stencils. I eventually figured it out.
 My Halloween wreath that I made to copy one I saw on pinterest.
 Halloween subway art
 St. Patricks Day subway art
 A quote from my favorite band of all time, and in fact, my favorite song.
 Subway art for the bathroom. My sister designed it for her own house and my mom decided she wanted one and I then decided I had to have one as well. I told you I love subway art.
 Some toss pillows I made. The white and black one is probably my best invisible stitch to date.
 One thing about me, my favorite artist is Van Gogh, not only because of his artwork but because of some of the things he said. One of which is this quote.
 The spice subway art. I just love it.
 Spring subway art.
 More toss pillows.
 More Vincent quotes. This one is probably my favorite.
 And lastly, the Valentines subway art.

2 comments:

  1. So cute, you've been busy putting it all together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly Girl! You are on a craft binge! Now make it all for me too. HA! Just kidding...kinda.
    Love everything.

    ReplyDelete