Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 2 of 30

Day 2.
Explain 3 fears I have and explain how they became fears.


My first irrational but very real fear is... whales. I don't know how it happened. One day, my family and I went to Sea World and while we were walking down the stairs to view the killer whales I started shaking and could not bring myself to look into the tank. I think it has something to do with the open ocean... deep, open, ocean. Or something to do with how big they are, I don't know. I do know that the movie Cast Away gives me nightmares. 


My second fear is the thought that space never ends. The thought of forever, and never ending space scares me. Again, not sure why, but it is very hard for me to think about and wrap my head around.

My last fear is not so irrational. It is of one specific species of spiders, the brown recluse. Other spiders don't scare me as much... but the brown recluse gives me the goosebumps. If you want to know more, go google images search brown recluse and look at some of the pictures of the after effects of a bite from this spider... creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment