Monday, May 7, 2012

My crafty self coming out lately...

 Christmas blocks I made using scrapbook paper. Super easy and really cute. They did not turn out quite how I wanted because I used hot glue when I should have used modpodge. In the end, not bad.
 The first quilt I ever tried, it turned out quite well, I think. I hand sewed the edges, so its not very straight but I love the colors and the way the patch work turned out.
 The first, ever, toss pillows I made. I tried a few different things and really liked the way they turned out.
My fabric flower wreath is my favorite craft I have attempted so far, so easy and so cute.

 The other blocks I made, the paper is the best part.

 The herb garden I decided to make, to pattern after one my mom has. It turned out alot better than I thought it would.

1 comment: