Sunday, January 1, 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas 2011

The stocking I made for myself, I am impressed I finished them. Right after buying the fabric I became completely disillusioned. Somehow, I dug deep and found the motivation.
This one is Daniel's. I decided to make it a little more manly.
Christmas isn't Christmas without my mom's famous Christmas village. This is only one of the houses, the most bright, colorful and noisy so the kids love it.
Just a sentimental picture, bringing it all back to where Christmas started.
Kind of a cute decorating idea. My mom just put ornaments in a glass vase, I like the way it looked, it added a lot to her mantel this year.
Of course, the famous Santa Clauses that my mom and her mom and sister used to paint together. They are a hot item in our family, something we have fought over.
Every year we put a new ornament on the tree for our big brother Eric, this is the funniest one, I think. The one everyone gives us weird looks about. Eric loved ketchup so much, I hear he would put it on his ice cream.
The Christmas presents I wrapped under my dad's traditional tree. This year it was minus the tons of dangling icicles and tinsel. I put the tree up this year and "happened" to forget those details.

No comments:

Post a Comment