Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Halloween

Stephen and Anna, proudly displaying their finished pumpkins. Believe it or not, they both carved their jack-o-lanterns by hand! Talented!
Me and Steve
Me and Anna
Steve and Anna, gutting their pumpkins and making the beginning sketches
My pumpkin is on the right and my dads is on the left. He decided to go super traditional this year and this is the first pumpkin I have been proud of, usually mine look awful. Granted, I used a stencil, but I think it looks pretty good!
A witch was the easiest last minute costume I could think of. Black nails, witch hat, green eye shadow, black dress and black boots. No creativity on my part this year.
Dan and I ready to go. We did not have much time to get ready, we decided to dress up at the very last second.
Dan as a gangster, I did his corn rows myself, which was the best part of this night, I think. Especially after we took them out. This is not his full costume either, after I took this photo he proceeded to paint two little black tears by his eyes with eyeliner to mimic the real "gangster" tattooes.
Our sleepy baby boy as a pumpkin. It is nice someone gave us this costume for free because he didn't wear it very long. He wore out quick on Halloween, we only had him dressed up for about an hour.

Halloween this year was really fun. Dan, Gage and I dressed up, Dan as a gangster/rapper, me as a witch and Gage as a pumpkin, to make an appearance at our friend's party where we drank apple cider and talked. We then came home to my brother and his new wife, Anna, carving pumpkins and listening to Halloween music. We had root beer with dry ice and scones with chili. After which we watched Nightmare Before Christmas. All in all an excellent night.


No comments:

Post a Comment