Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall Semester 2011

This semester is going really well so far, both Daniel and I are having alot of fun. My classes are alot more interesting than I was anticipating. It feels so nice to get my mind stimulated again, and to have textbooks and lectures to give me different things to think about and ponder. It also feels good to get classes checked off my list, three classes closer to getting my bachelors degree.

Also, the baby is doing really, really well. He is getting so big and growing just perfectly. We have introduced the bottle to him and he goes back and forth between nursing and bottle easily, he is going longer between meals, he sleeps longer at night, he hardly ever cries. I have the most perfect little boy I could ask for.

Church is coming along well, our ward got 150 people bigger this last week and we also switched ward buildings. So our primary class doubled in size which is a little tough but its still really fun, the little boys are getting to know us and its fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment